Autumn is the season of savory desserts, but what if your oven breaks down when your sweet tooth flares up? Your first move should be to learn more about common oven repair issues, but in the meantime try out some of these incredible no bake fall desserts!
We’ve chosen five of our favorite easy fall desserts that require no baking and feature seasonal ingredients and flavors like caramel, apple, pumpkin, pecan, and Nutella. We hope you enjoy!
No Bake Fall Desserts
Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake in a Cup
For these no bake fall desserts, combine Yoplait Greek 100 Whips Pumpkin Cheesecake yogurt, cream cheese, and fall spices and layer in a decorative cup. Top it with graham cracker pieces and you’re set!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 containers of Yoplait Greek 100 Whips Pumpkin Cheesecake yogurt
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups graham crackers broken into pieces
- Whipped cream
No Bake Snickers Caramel Apple Pie
Start by cutting your apples and Snickers into small pieces and layer them on your pie crust, Snickers first. Pour caramel over the pieces, add whipped topping and cover with more Snickers pieces and caramel. Chill for four hours and serve.
Ingredients you’ll need:
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 3-4 Granny Smith apples
- 5 Snickers bars or 20 fun-sized bars
- 8 oz whipped topping, thawed
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup caramel syrup
Butter Pecan Caramel No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
These fall treats use pecan shortbread cookie crumbles divided evenly among eight dessert cups covered with caramel drizzle. Spread cream cheese mixture over caramel, refrigerate for three hours and serve.
- 12 pecan shortbread cookies, crumbled
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping (room temperature)
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup butter pecan flavored liquid coffee creamer
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
No Bake Fluffy Pumpkin Pie Dip
This recipe is perfect for dipping apples and graham crackers. Beat the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy, stir in pumpkin mixture, then add whipped topping and chill for 30 minutes.
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- 2 cups whipped topping
Easy No Bake Oreo Nutella Bars
Using a baking pan layered in parchment, pat down crushed oreo and butter mixture to form a crust and refrigerate. Then add cream cheese mixture, top with melted Nutella and swirl for a marbled look. Cover and chill for three hours, then serve.
What you’ll need:
- 17 Oreos
- 2 -3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups cool whip
- Few tbsps of melted Nutella
These no bake fall desserts are delicious! You still need a working oven though, so call the pros at A+ Appliance today!